Crusher Joe
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
And the thanks is genuine. Two wins back to back (some rules I missed may not have helped as much as you might think; we all agree the cards were kind to us on game two) made the group a little cocky. But I randomized investigators, randomized the AO and having five this time kicked it up a notch. In addition to calling out the rules I ran an investigator just to get the open gate count lowered for Final Battle, and that's what happened.

But it was the custom AO Hecate that ate our lunch. I added Herbert West as the Herald, and cultists became a confusing menace.

It was like the air got sucked out of the room when the last of us got devoured. It was awesome.

I'll probably hand pick Yig for next time, just to give them a breather. And maybe no Herald. That was a lot to keep up with. But we'll get used to it.

The big news is that for $8 I got officemax to print up a dozen Heralds and eight AOs from Tibs and AVI, so gentlemen, thank you for your work. I was happy to pay less than a sawbuck for added variety. That'll keep paying off for a while. The links to the content came from Jake Yet Again's greatest fan-content hits post over on FFG.

KiY arrived at my house ($15!) and I can't wait to work it in. Then Dunwich for Xmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tibs
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not that I don't appreciate the praise, but I think you might have gotten something a little wacky... I don't have any current heralds or AOs! I'm curious what you printed out...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusher Joe
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Cyaegha, Eihort, and Ubbo-Sathla, are yours I think? The rest came from Avi. I don't have the link handy, but the zipped file says TibsAO. I also got a compilation of your investigators and heralds (Dagon and the Deep Ones, which I would name my college band from Athens, if I was still in college and went to Athens), grouped with the above AOs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tibs
United States
Amherst
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, those are old. I barely remember those. But I feel that they're balanced, so... enjoy! I hope the Wendigo herald is in there too because that's one of my favorites.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusher Joe
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It was not, Sir. Sounds cool, though.

Going through the threads on FFG for fan content is enjoyable but tough. You never know when something is considered "final" or is getting more tweaks down the road. And since the internet is forever, old to you is new to me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristina Baker
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The links to the content came from Jake Yet Again's greatest fan-content hits post over on FFG.

Could you post a link to what sounds like awesome content? Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crusher Joe
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_foros_discusion.asp?e...

Halfway down in a thread about the order in which to buy the expansions (the eternal question).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.