Popular Tags: [View All]
Roberto Ruiz
United States
Calexico
CA - California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just bought Dreadfleet and it is my first game that I have to clip part out of the plastic sheet. The problem is that I don't have the correct to to clip them out and I was wondering if I can find some clippers @ Walmart or something like that because there is no hobby or game store near the city I live ( I think the nearest is @ San Diego Which is 200 miles away).

There is a Micheal's Art store and Staples like 10 miles away from home if that helps.

Or does anyone knows a link to an amazon page?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Stirling
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Something like this should do the trick:

http://www.amazon.com/Eurotool-Extra-Small-Side-Cutter/dp/B0...

The primary use of this kind of tool is for cutting wires. So they are usually found near other electricians' tools in larger department stores, and also at stores that sell electronic components and that kind of stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Ruiz
United States
Calexico
CA - California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
paralipsis wrote:
Something like this should do the trick:

http://www.amazon.com/Eurotool-Extra-Small-Side-Cutter/dp/B0...

The primary use of this kind of tool is for cutting wires. So they are usually found near other electricians' tools in larger department stores, and also at stores that sell electronic components and that kind of stuff.

Thanks that would do the trick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Packard
United States
Palmdale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a great set of clippers at Harbor Freight -- and they were inexpensive. Something like $4 or $5. Maybe less, but they weren't more.

You could also try other hardware stores. The main thing is to try to get a pair whose cutters are offset so that they are flat on one side, allowing you to get very close to what you want to clip.

Edit: I've got to type faster.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Ruiz
United States
Calexico
CA - California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WhiteKnight85 wrote:
I got a great set of clippers at Harbor Freight...

I think we don't have a harbor freight but we have a Home Depot if that can be compared to harbor Freight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slev Sleddeddan
United Kingdom
Victoria Park
Manchester
flag msg tools
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?
badge
Don't you open that trapdoor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Bliciant wrote:
WhiteKnight85 wrote:
I got a great set of clippers at Harbor Freight...

I think we don't have a harbor freight but we have a Home Depot if that can be compared to harbor Freight.

Any competent tool place should be able to sell you "flat-nosed tin snips" fairly inexpensively.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.