Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ove Ahlman
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So in the expansion it was included some corrected cards and tokens, both for all versions for the game (for some general balance) but also for us who have the first printrun where there are some additional faults.

In the box there are included some new Amotep Gunner tokens (white enemies). Ofcourse I did the mistake of mixing the new white tokens together with the old before reading the rules, but now I can't tell the difference between my old and new amotep gunners.

So my question is, does anybody knows what have changed? (and yes I have the first printrun, needed to change tornado etc.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikkel Øberg
Denmark
Virum
flag msg tools
badge
Ahh, you found me... Run!
mbmbmbmbmb
Linkor wrote:
So my question is, does anybody knows what have changed? (and yes I have the first printrun, needed to change tornado etc.)

I was wondering the same thing, as I also had to replace everything but the gunners. I bought it the day it was released, but I wonder if there are some earlier review-copies with misprinted gunners?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The very first copies of the game coming off the printers were air-freighted to Essen and sold (as well as going out as review copies etc). They gad mis-printed gunners (and a sheet of sticky-backed corrections to "fix your own"). As I have one of those copies, I'm pleased that the expansion includes the correction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Bulacz
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do have the first copy and the Gunners have resistance misprint.
You may have them corrected with stickers but it wasn't a good idea as I can see those stickers in the pile, so I knew when they come out.
It's great they include them in the expansion.
I was happy about it when I read the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up multiple copies of the base game at Essen 2011. Of the 9 boxes we opened, one of them had the correct amotep gunners, the rest of them needed the stickers.

The stickers however are fine, I have them on mine, and I cant tell them in the stack, but I did need to stick them on exactly in place.

So - there will be people with the first printing who were given the stickers but didnt need them, but I think most people will need the new counters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Cannon
United States
Annapolis
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So are the expansion gunner counters replacements for the previous gunners or additions to the pool of gunners?

It sounds like replacements, but I just want to be sure. If my version has good gunners, then I can discard the new ones?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Grogan
United Kingdom
Cullompton
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
Check out all my instructional How to Play videos at youtube.com/GamingRulesVideos
mbmbmbmbmb
wtcannonjr wrote:
So are the expansion gunner counters replacements for the previous gunners or additions to the pool of gunners?

It sounds like replacements, but I just want to be sure. If my version has good gunners, then I can discard the new ones?

Replacements for those who bought the first part if the first printing. Don't add them in, as then you will have too many gunners.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.