Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Jackson
United Kingdom
Oxford
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey

Just found this game on Amazon japan but I'm not able to fill in a valid japanese billing address! Anyone know where I can find this game that will actually post/send to Europe?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
Not that I can reply to your post, but be aware that the 2e (that probably is the one you've found) isn't bilingual like the first was.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Sanders
United Kingdom
Shrewsbury
Shropshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
petejacko wrote:
Hey

Just found this game on Amazon japan but I'm not able to fill in a valid japanese billing address! Anyone know where I can find this game that will actually post/send to Europe?

Thanks

If have an Amazon account from another country you can log in to Amazon Japan with it ... no new account required.

Of course, as with doing this in any country's Amazon other than your own country, so items will not be able to be dispatched to your country.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Castelli
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Still can't find this game to buy. Too bad, it seemed interesting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Lundström
Sweden
Täby
flag msg tools
Now who are these five?
badge
Come, come, all children who love fairy tales.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it's half/half an indie-game, though One Draw is a company, they're not a big one. I bet reprints aren't really what they usually do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.