Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Dragon Dice» Forums » General

Subject: Does anyone know who all the artists for the Dragon Dice artwork are? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Bogert
Japan
Amagasaki
Hyogo
flag msg tools
badge
http://chrisbogert.wixsite.com/chaturanga-family
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking around to see what Dragon Dice related artwork I can find. Know of the Jeremy McHugh work, which I really like. I want to find some of the artists of the first boxes and other packs.
Thanks for any help.
Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Burkley
United States
Hillsborough
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Artists include Chris Adams, Stephen A. Daniele, Paul Jaquays, Renee Ciske, Rob Lazzaretti, & Jim Rayborn.

Chris Adams did the Treefolk art, I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuck Pint

Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
According to Lester Smith, there may be some more artists. Not for the cover or icon art, but some of the other illustrations. Unfortunately, when he left TSR, he left behind all his files. Those are long gone.

But looking at the short story booklets, there are more artists:

Battlegrounds: Jeff Easley (cover art), Paul (now Jennell) Jaquays, and Nick Choles (mat art)

Battleshield: Jeff Easley (cover art), Stephan A. Daniele, Paul (Jennell) Jaquays, Ken Frank (icon art)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bogert
Japan
Amagasaki
Hyogo
flag msg tools
badge
http://chrisbogert.wixsite.com/chaturanga-family
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the quick and full answer you guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John "Omega" Williams
United States
Kentwood
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Example. Starter box lists Easley as the cover artist and Daniele and Jaquays as the dice artists. Undead and Ferals list Jaquays as the artist for the cover and the dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.