Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Borrows
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I'd share my counter storage idea in case it is of use to other player.

This storage boxes are made by The Really Useful Box company and this is a wide low one with a capacity of 9 litres. You can get it in blue as well. Rather serendiptiously they hold exactly 10 GMT counter storage trays, 2 side by side and 5 deep. The lid (which clips on)neatly touches the top of them so they are not loose inside but also don't press down on the trays. They couldn't have been better designed for teh GMT trays.

The GMT trays enable you to see what's inside and easily find your counters.

I've looking for some time for a box to store the maps in without having to fold them and low and behold I was in an Office World shop (zzzzz) the other day and found this....

The maps fit so well width ways there is about a centre or less to spare.

These may not be everyones choice but it's another option.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Henninger
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really nice Ian. Very professional looking, clean and functional.

I'm a fan of the GMT trays for my starter kits, and this may be a good way to expand.

Great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Drake
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
I like pizza!
badge
I LIKE IT!!! ????
mbmbmb
Biosphere wrote:
I thought I'd share my counter storage idea in case it is of use to other player.

This storage boxes are made by The Really Useful Box company and this is a wide low one with a capacity of 9 litres. You can get it in blue as well. Rather serendiptiously they hold exactly 10 GMT counter storage trays, 2 side by side and 5 deep. The lid (which clips on)neatly touches the top of them so they are not loose inside but also don't press down on the trays. They couldn't have been better designed for teh GMT trays.

The GMT trays enable you to see what's inside and easily find your counters.

I've looking for some time for a box to store the maps in without having to fold them and low and behold I was in an Office World shop (zzzzz) the other day and found this....

The maps fit so well width ways there is about a centre or less to spare.

These may not be everyones choice but it's another option.

It looks like maybe a couple of binders could fit on the end? Maybe a good way to keep the maps from moving.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Vicca
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This is what I use. The map bundle, two counter trays (froim Keter) and a decent bottle of malt fit...what else do you need?

But I am thinking of moving to this...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.