Sean McCoy
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of information. We've been streamlining our whole announcement process, since it involves getting a lot of people (press, distributors, retailers, players, etc.) information in a specific timeline so that everyone knows what's going on (as in, it sucks for the distributors if the retailers are asking for a product the distributors don't know about, etc.)

Regardless! We've got an article up about this on our website here: http://magewars.com/jsite/jnews/lists/latest-news/2012-decem...

Ultimately, the decision to create a second Core Spell Tome was made by the players. We heard the feedback that there needed to be a cheaper way to get all the spells in the game, and I think we've now done that. Between CST1 and CST2 is every spell in the game. We've really appreciated the honest feedback our players have given us, and we hope to always have a huge amount of transparency between us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.