Popular Tags: [View All]
Samuli Rask
Finland
Espoo
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I was yesterday playing with my friends and some point in that game i had to take off one of my influence disks, because i was going to bankruptcy.

So my question is:

Next turn i want that hex back and place influence disk there to influence action, so can i just use influence action and put influece disk in there or should my ship be in that hex before?

Sorry my poor english

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S P
United States
Zionsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
You can as long as there are no enemy ships and it is adjacent to a hex that you have a disc or ship in (this hex also must have a wormhole connection to that hex you are placing the disc).

I hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuli Rask
Finland
Espoo
Espoo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks it helps...

What about this situation. Player A´s and Player B´s controlled hexes is alongside and Player A must remove influence disk on that hexs for some reason, can Player B put his influence disk there?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Call
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agotha wrote:
Thanks it helps...

What about this situation. Player A´s and Player B´s controlled hexes is alongside and Player A must remove influence disk on that hexs for some reason, can Player B put his influence disk there?

Yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Lawrence
United States
Lewisville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as there's no population cubes on the hex, it's an open hex just like any other open hex once the influence disk is removed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JT Call
United States
Pocatello
Idaho
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
And as long as there aren't any enemy ships in the hex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
chademe wrote:
As long as there's no population cubes on the hex, it's an open hex just like any other open hex once the influence disk is removed.

BTW: There is no way to have population cubes in a system that doesn't have an influence disk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.