United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the following for sale, no geeklist, just make an offer. These items probably only have value to individuals that sleeve their cards. Everything here is sleeved. Please GM me with offers, don't make them in this post.

Lord of the Rings LCG: 3 cores, All Shadows of Mirkwood, 3 Khazud-dum, All Dwarrowdelf, Over Hill and Under Hill, Massing at Osgiliath. I have 3 copies of every player card sleeved in FFG clear sleeves (at least $50 worth). I also have all gotten enough quest cards so that I don't have to rebuild each quest when I want to play for everything except Over Hill and Underhill. All of those cards are sleeved too. The only exception is a few proxied cards in Shadow and Flame. One of each rulebook has been taken apart and put in sheet protector in a binder along with expansion sheets, and FAQ's. I have an entire set of tokens and dials unpunched along with 2 sets that are. The cards are stored in 2 Really Useful Boxes. I can send pictures if you want. Boards and Bits would have this all for $295 or so, and then cost of sleeves and the extra encounter sets I procured. $300 and I would ship it free and include half a dozen deck boxes I have, but am open to offers.

Glory to Rome - Cartoon edition, includes Republic and Geek Expansion. All sleeved and played a couple of times. I store in a Really Useful tub, but have the boxes and clamshell case.

Catan Card Game with all expansions - again sleeved, these are cut off Mayday sleeves, I did pretty good with the cutting, but not perfect. Boxes have shelf wear, but cards are in great shape. Stored in another Really Useful Box, but I have original boxes.

Resistance - Everything is sleeved and unplayed. Got rid of the insert, but everything fits perfect with sleeves.

Dominion Lot - This is everything printed to date except Dark Ages/Base Cards, including BGG promos. Sleeved in FFG sleeves and stored in a couple of Really useful boxes. I would entertain selling partials here. I might keep a couple of sets if someone wanted just a few. Boards and Bits would have this for $165 or so and then promos and sleeves.

Everything goes through marketplace and paypal. You can check my feedback and have no concerns. Domestic only. I am willing to cover shipping for the right offer on LOTR and Dominion, negotiate the rest. Also willing to consider trades + cash for some of the big stuff. Kingdom Builder, PitchCar, Android:Netrunner are things I am interested in right now, among others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
If you would be willing to split up the LOTR lot, I would be interested in just one core set, no sleeves needed. Or if anyone else is interested int eh lot but whats to shed one of those core set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Holder
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Similar idea: I would be interested in one of the Khazad-dum sets. Let me know if you would split.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Hager
United States
Leesburg
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You have flair for them! Why get rid of them if you like them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
ColtsFan76 wrote:
If you would be willing to split up the LOTR lot, I would be interested in just one core set, no sleeves needed. Or if anyone else is interested int eh lot but whats to shed one of those core set.

Actually going to retract this as I found out I won an auction I bid on a long time ago and forgot about!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.