BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Community » BoardGameGeek Community

Subject: Blog or session reports? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Noel Llopis
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
I've been thinking of starting to write session reports for some of the most interesting games I play. What's the preferred format nowadays, just a sessions report entry under the game, or create my own BGG blog and post it there?

I've seen people doing both, so I'm not sure if one way is better than the other. The session report seems easier for people to find, but harder for them to find your other session reports if they're interested in them.

Thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
It's up to you.

Personally I'd post under the game as a session report. That way you get GG and your report is super easy to find for those interested in a certain game.

You could also set up a master geeklist (folk subscribe to follow your session reports) or even still do that blog that links/includes your session reports as blogs give you spare space to communicate with your followers. This way you create multiple paths for users to follow your work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Llopis
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
monkeyhandz wrote:
You could also set up a master geeklist (folk subscribe to follow your session reports) or even still do that blog that links/includes your session reports as blogs give you spare space to communicate with your followers. This way you create multiple paths for users to follow your work.

Oh, that's a nice way to combine the two. I like that.

I'll start with regular session reports and then I'll see if it's worth combining them in one of the ways you suggested. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.