United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
And avatars as well!
badge
Move along, folks, show's over....
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a group that plays here in Tequesta FL ususally every other Friday night from about 7:00pm until 2:00am at my house. The current regualr memebers are myself, Brett
Brett Ovcen
United States
Boynton Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and Brian. We would love anyone else to come and play. Please feel free to send me a Geekmail if interested. Next game night is 12/14. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bah. I'm stuck in Tampa.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick McNamara
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
And avatars as well!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed, Tampa is a little far. Too bad as you have a few things (Cutthroat Caverns, Legendary, Abaddon) that I know the group would want to play. Will you be at the Dice Tower Con in July 2013?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I will try to attend. I don't know much about it, though. Would quite enjoy meeting new gamer friends though! So I'll have to check it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don D.
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a very large and active group meeting regularly in Miami if you all are ok with a trip!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
dond80 wrote:
There is a very large and active group meeting regularly in Miami if you all are ok with a trip!

There are also meetups (literally, via meetup.com) in Boynton and Delray Beach (Palm Beach County), and then also in Pompano (Broward), as well as Miami.

I know some of the Boynton/Delray folks come down from farther north, so maybe you can get them to come to your group. I'm all in favor of cross-pollination of groups.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick McNamara
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
And avatars as well!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
peakhope wrote:
dond80 wrote:

There are also meetups (literally, via meetup.com) in Boynton and Delray Beach (Palm Beach County), and then also in Pompano (Broward), as well as Miami.

I know some of the Boynton/Delray folks come down from farther north, so maybe you can get them to come to your group. I'm all in favor of cross-pollination of groups.

I am as well, Kevin. I did the Meetup.com thing for a while and really didn't have much success with it. I had over 100 people in my "group" and I had the same 1 individual show up for my gaming events. Miami is a little too far to go, unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin B. Smith
United States
Mercer Island
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
bigmac33070 wrote:
I am as well, Kevin. I did the Meetup.com thing for a while and really didn't have much success with it. I had over 100 people in my "group" and I had the same 1 individual show up for my gaming events.

That's too bad. As a suggestion: I can't speak for others, but a 7pm start would probably be too late for me, unless you were literally right down the street from me. Not all of us can stay out until 2am. I don't know if you have considered weekend (daytime) events as another option.

Regardless, best of luck with your group. Hopefully this thread will get some attention.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Bickerman
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Just heard about your group from Kevin. I'm up in North Palm, and I'd love to join you guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan B
United States
Wheaton
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Broward has a meetup group that looks like it has some regular events. I don't know much about it personally, but it might be worth checking out: http://www.meetup.com/browardgamers/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick McNamara
United States
Jupiter
Florida
flag msg tools
And avatars as well!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gbick wrote:
Just heard about your group from Kevin. I'm up in North Palm, and I'd love to join you guys.

Sending you a Geekmail invite now. We do it late because I work until 6:45pm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Van Horn
United States
Livonia
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be in Boynton Beach from 4/4 until 4/11. Anyone interested in some gaming? I'm visiting a friend who's not a gamer, but grasps things fairly quickly.

I tend toward heavier euros generally, but light to midweight are ok. I'm not bringing many games, but figure on having at least Guildhall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Campbell
United States
Lake Worth
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In Delray, there's the Board Game Brawl group.
http://www.meetup.com/Board-Game-Brawl/

They meet every Saturday and Wednesday. But they limit to only 10-12 people, they may have some openings though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rik Van Horn
United States
Livonia
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I'll check again while I'm down there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Rosa
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Is your group still active/looking for more people? I live in North Palm and would be interested in joining!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.