Popular Tags: [View All]
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Choose you Hero (random or select your favorite) or 2 Heroes if you want to do a team-up.
Super Villian deck as normal
Board set up as normal, except turn the Weakness deck facedown as it will be used as the game timer. You could use a D20 or any other way to track the turns, but the deck just happened to be 20 cards so it worked out perfect.
Begin the Game

At the start of each of turn, flip over a Weakenss card. Play your turn as normal up until the point right after you draw 5 new cards. Then choose one card from the line up and destroy it. Refill the line-up. If the card is a Villian with an Attack treat it like the On Patrol variant where you suffer that Attack. Flip over a new Super Villian if needed, suffering their First Appearance - Attack like a normal game. Proceed until the entire Weakness deck has been turned over(20 turns) and total your score. Award yourself +5 points if you clear the entire Super Villian stack and +3 point for each remaining facedown Weakness (turns).

Notes about certain effects:

Any of your cards that need to reveal or discard a card from your foe's hand or deck use the top card of the Main Deck as a substitute.

Using these rules, I scored 68 points with Flash as my super Hero which included +5 for clearing all Super Villians, but no remaining turns.

Final turn consisted of having a hand with +6 Power(one of which was the Batmobile) and a Kid Flash and Deathstroke was the final Super Villian. So my options were play Kid Flash and draw two thanks to Flash's power and hope to get +3 Power in those 2 cards, or play the Batmobile and draw 6 new cards hoping to get +9 Power. I went the Batmobile route and ended up getting 16 Power which I used to defeat Deathstroke and grab a 3 and 4 cost card from the Lineup. I would have been able to defeat Deathstroke had I just used Kid Flash as a +3 power was on top of my deck, but I don't remember if I would have been able to gain any additional cards.

Give it a shot and tell me what you think.

Edit - I bumped the extra turns bonus to 3 points. Since you can usually get 2 or more points per turn that late in the game I wanted to make the incentive enough to just end it instead of dragging it out trying to get some of the 5 point cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin D.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played this with 8 super villains in the stack using Green Lantern as my hero. I removed Joker, Brainiac, and Captain Cold from the villain options because they are more geared towards multiplayer games. The fourth villain removal was random.

My first turn set everything in motion when I bought Supergirl since she makes it much easier to trigger Green Lantern's ability early in the game.

My final score was 81 with four weakness cards left in the stack.

The only change I made was that I determined which card to remove from the line-up at the end of each turn randomly instead of by choice(i refilled the line before randomizing a card to remove so there is a chance you won't even have an opportunity to buy a card that comes up). I think this adds a bit more of the feel of the multiplayer game and the added randomness should make for more variety in the long run.

All in all I enjoyed being able to play this game solo. Thanks for the post.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, so you refilled, randomly removed 1, then refilled that spot? That make some sense. I know there were a couple of times I would remove a less desireable card, but there were also times I had to agonize over the removal as they were all good.

I left all the Super Villians in for now just so I can keep the variety high. The ones that don't always play well, I either modified somewhat or just ignored their effect. For Joker I just roll a die to determine draw or discard and I ignore his First Attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrod Babel
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
what about attacks that award you weaknesses? Does this just shorten the game or do you ignore them? or do you give them off the 'used' pile?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Weaknesses come from the used pile. If somehow you end up exhausting that stack, replace Weaknesses in the timer deck with a Vulnerability or something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jaret Morgan
United States
West Henrietta
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I gave your solo variant a try and found it pretty fun. I took Superman and scored 74 (cleared all 8 villains, 4 turns left). I didn't separate any villains from the deck so some villains didn't really do much when flipped over. I didn't try the "random" card destroy, I just selected one. Sometimes the choice was still hard though.

The first several turns were very slow of course but once the deck got going, the villains started to fall fast. Since this plays so fast I am sure I will be able to get more plays in and compare to see how much the point total fluctuates.

Thanks for coming up with this...I look forward to more sessions!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been getting scores in the upper 60's to mid 80's. My highest is upper 80's I think. Most of my higher scoring games have included getting either double Green Arrow or double Utility Belts. 10 points from two non-Super Villian cards is pretty nuts.

Glad people are enjoying it. I haven't been able to get a 2+ player game in yet due to my schedule, but I've played 5-6 solo games using a different hero each time. I think I have GL, Supes, and Cyborg left to play with.

Update: Just played using Cyborg and the random removal. Crazy lucky in this one. Got 2 GAs and 2 Utility Belts. Also had 4 Suicide Squads and saw a fifth get randomed away. Beat it with a turn to go, but probably could have done it in two fewer turns had I had not gone after the second GA and fourth Suicide Squad. Final score was 107.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
btrhoads
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting these ideas. The ability to play this solo increases the value of the game for me a great deal. The first question we asked ourselves after playing was, how are we going to make this a solo game. You saved us the trouble.

It looks like we should be able to easily ratchet the difficulty level up by removing cards from the timer deck if it seems too luxurious. I think I will treat the cards on the table from the main deck as a queue when I play to avoid having to select a card myself. I guess this would work similar to the Marvel game does. Just add cards from the right pushing the cards one position left. When the cards reach position six, make any attacks and then discard.

Awesome! Thanks again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
btrhoads
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my first solo play in. I scored 84 with Cyborg and eight super villains. I didn't take any cards out. I didn't quite clear out the super villain stack. There was a 10 point super villain left.

To make discarding a card from the line up mindless, I removed the card furthest away from the main deck and slid each card one position further away and added the new card to the open position closest ot the main deck. No decision to make and sometimes cards I wanted went away just like in the two player game.

Thanks again for posting your idea here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nanthachack
United States
Freehold
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Unsorted components are unwelcome.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I got this recently and haven't been able to play it with anybody else yet, but I've played quite a few solo games following this variant. What bothered me most though was the lack of usefulness the attacking Villain cards had once you play them. So I ended up modifying those cards (in my head) for when I play solo. Note that it only changes after you play the cards, the attacks still go when you flip them into the Line-Up.

BANE: Attack: Each foe chooses and discards a card.
Changes to Attack: Draw a card.

BIZARRO: At the end of the game, this card is worth 2 VP's for each Weakness in your deck.
Changes to At the end of the game, this card is worth 2 VP's for each Weakness left in the time limit.

HARLEY QUINN: Attack: Each foe puts a Punch or Vulnerability from his discard pile on top of his deck.
Changes to Attack: You may destroy a Punch or Vulnerability from your discard pile.

POISON IVY: Attack: Each foe discards the top card of his deck. If its cost is 1 or greater, that player gains a Weakness.
Changes to Attack: Reveal the top card of your deck. If its cost is 3 or greater, replace a Weakness to the time limit.*

SCARECROW: Attack: Each foe gains a Weakness.
Changes to Attack: Replace a Weakness to the time limit.*

STARRO: Attack: Each foe discards the top card of his deck. You may play each non-Location discarded this way this turn.
Changes to Attack: Reveal the top two cards of the main deck. You may play each non-Location revealed this way this turn.

SUICIDE SQUAD If you already played two other Suicide Squad cards this turn, each foe discards his hand.
Changes to If you already played two other Suicide Squad cards this turn, you may draw 5 cards. (Though it is possible to play four or more Suicide Squad cards to get the effect again, I don't think it's entirely likely, but you may want to put a limit on it.)

*What this would mean is you get to increase your turn limit by one, essentially.

As for certain Super-Villains, here's what I thought of to make them fit a solo game.

CAPTAIN COLD: +2 Power, and an additional +1 Power for each foe with a Hero in his discard pile.
Changes to +2 Power, and an additonal +1 Power for each Hero in your discard pile.

THE JOKER: +2 Power and each foe chooses: He discards a random card, or you draw a card.
FIRST APPEARANCE-ATTACK: Each player puts a card from his hand into the discard pile of the player on his left. If the card you received has a cost of 1 or greater, put a Weakness on top of your deck.
Changes to +2 Power and you choose: You destroy two cards into your hand or discard pile or you draw two cards.
FIRST APPEARANCE-ATTACK: You must destroy a card in your hand. If the card you destroyed has a cost of 2 or less, put a Weakness on top of your deck.

BRAINIAC: Each foe reveals a random card from his hand. Play each revealed non-Location.
FIRST APPEARANCE-ATTACK: Each player chooses two cards from his hand and puts them on the table face down. Shuffle all of the chosen cards face down, then deal two back to each player at random.
Changes to Reveal the top card of your deck and the main deck. You may play each revealed non-Location.
FIRST APPEARANCE-ATTACK: You must choose two cards from your hand and take two cards from the Weakness pile. Shuffle the cards face down, then deal two back to yourself. The other two are destroyed.

A little change I use is the Weakness pile time limit is affected by card effects like The JOKER and BRAINIAC. You never use the flipped Weakness cards, you always take from the time limit.

Well that's just my formatted two-cents to add to this solo variant. Tell me what you think about the changes!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
7 of 8
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
I too have tried these fun Solitaire rules. Actually my son and I played a combo coop/solitaire rules. Both posted in this variant section. I want to post all the rules I played with but first I want to post my end game scoring add to the solitaire game. I think this makes a more thematic ending and a game as a whole.

Super Villains defeated:

0- Master plan executed flawlessly
2- Key points of the Super Villains master plan succeeded but not every detail
4- The Super Villain's plan didn't succeed but didn't fail. The key conspirators got away and will be back to challenge the heroes again.
6- The key points of the Super Villain's master plan failed although some details succeeded laying the ground work for the return of the true mastermind of the plot.
8- The heroes stopped the scheme and captured all the conspirators.

Points Scored:

50 and below- Cities are destroy. Casualties are extremely high. Several heroes loved ones are within the dead or unaccounted for and the government has issued an arrest warrant for the heroes and villains involved in the battle.
51-60- Cities is badly damaged from the battles. Casualties are high a few low level heroes are looking for lost loved ones. The public has lost faith in super heroes and are calling for a change in policy.
61-70- Sever damage has hit several large cities. Casualties have been lessen by the publicly recognized action of the heroes. The rebuilding process has begun and the public is thankful but hesitant to trust these heroes.
71-80- A few cities have taken moderate damage. Casualties are manageable. The heroes and public have begun rebuilding. Still leery, the public is beginning to believe these heroes can make a difference in the defense of Earth and their everyday lives.
81+ Minimal to no major damage to the 1 or 2 cities. Minimal casualties. Heroes earned a greater trust and respect of the citizens, media and government.

Super Villains captured is only half of the battle. Same with points scored. Points to me are the battles and the consequences that goes along with them. Super Villains captured represents the plots stopped.

You can stop the master plan but cause sever destruction in the attempts (Like Lex Luthor being caputered but still launching missiles towards the fault line of California). Or you can stop the city from being destroyed but fail to stop the master plan (like Lex Luthor becoming president).

Its a fun creative way to let you fill-in the thematic story the game play creates.

In my first solitaire game Aquaman was able to take down 7 Super Villains and score 74 points.

Story...Aquaman Discovered a plot by the Legion of Doom to destroy several landmarks across the DCU. Aquaman went on a quest teaming some of DC's finest along the way. In the end, he was able to stop key points in the master plan but couldn't stop the final boss from getting away (7 of 8 super villains captured). Preventing a cataclysmic natural disaster along the way he only allowed a few coastline cities to suffer moderate damage and manageable casualties. Starting to rebuild humanity, still not 100% sure, begans to trust this aquatic hero's intentions (74 points scored).

(***Note***Since this story involved Aquaman, I've assumed the Legions plans involved something to do with blowing up the coastlines and flooding part of the world)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
7 of 8
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Here is the second variation I did to the solitaire rules. Like other's here have suggested I took out the Location cards but did something slightly different. I put them in the Countdown Deck (Weakness Cards). Let me explain..

Battle throughout the DCU.

Take all 5 Location cards out of the main deck, shuffle them and place 4 random Location on the top of the Countdown Deck and every 5 cards thereafter (there should be no location card at the bottom of the deck). Place the last Location card in the middle of the Super Villain Deck.
o Throughout the game locations change randomly with automatic switching locations.
o All players can use the Location cards.
o Swamp Thing’s power wording will change to…If a Location’s Ongoing ability has been used this turn, +5 Power.
o When you flip over a location card immediately flip over the next Weakness card.

This had an amazing affect on the cards I bought throughout the game. In addition, the story this told was fantastic. The highlight moment of the game happened when I defeated Braniac at Arkham Asylum then the Joker was the next villain pulled (fitting). The timer switch to the 15th card which was the next location, the Watch Tower. (Somehow Joker has gotten on the Watch Tower! We need Batman, now!) After quickly dispatching the Joker with a "jacked up" Aquaman, the next Super Villain pulled was Sinestro. (Joker was able to turn the Watch Tower's defenses against us long enough to divert our attention away from the communication's array. He was able to bring Sinestro right through our defenses. That was his plan all along.) What a thematic and cool way to play a game with DC Heroes.

It's fun. It's automatic (no extra rules or time) and it's thematic.

I don't know about you all but with this many cool fan-created ideas...who needs Legendary (no offense to Legendary players and fans).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
7 of 8
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Here is the final part of what I did in my solo/ coop game. As mentioned before I combined the solo and coop rules. This is the turn order I created from the combined rules.

At the start of each of turn…
1. Advance the Countdown Deck. Flip over the top Weakness card.
2. Play your turn as normal. When a villain is defeated, the current player has the option of adding it to his discard pile as normal, or removes it from the game.
3. Draw 5 new cards.
4. Super Villain (not Villain(s) in the Line-up) execute their plan. Destroy the card in the line-up furthest away from the main deck. Then slide each card one position further away and added the new card to the open position closest to the main deck.
5. Refill the line-up. If any villain(s) with an “Attack” is flipped, all players are attacked.
6. Villains (not Super Villain) execute their plan. Villains execute their plan by attacking the Main Deck and removing cards. The number of cards removed from the main deck is equal to the single highest cost villain currently in the line-up.
7. Flip over a new Super Villain if needed, suffering their First Appearance - Attack like a normal game. (Note: for added difficulty double the cost/victory point of the final villain )

Proceed until the entire Weakness deck (Countdown Deck) has been turned over (20 turns) and total your score.

Two game play notes:
1) We played where you could recruit a DC Comics Super Hero card for 12 power. Only 1 hero ability could be used per turn. (This made it where one hero was the main character for that issue.)
2) We played where you either interacted with the Line-up (buy or fight) or battled the Super Villain in a turn but not both. We felt this added more of a challenge and depth to the game.

This combo of rules has really seemed to bring out the best in the game as well as enhance the narrative.

Here is the narrative/theme my little brain interprets it:

* The Main Deck being the City and events in the life of a superhero he may encounter throughout this epic comic book story arc.
* The Line-up represents the activities, people, events and villains available that come across the path of our hero. Refill reflects how the story and city are constantly evolving
* When the Villain is attacking the deck he/she is attacking the city. Committing crime or just executing their plan. Thinking as if this were a comic book, the longer the villain is in the line up the longer the story arc. If there are more than one villain, it's a villain team up.
* When the Super Villain is destroying the card in the Line-up closest to him, that is the execution of the details of his master plan. Sometimes it involves messing with a hero other times it may call for him to remove a henchmen or even...destroy him/her (if it's the last copy)
* The Countdown Timer or Deck (20 Weakness Cards) are how many large steps in the plan the Super Villain(s) has(have) to go until they accomplish their master plan.
* Locations in the Countdown Deck represent how much of the DCU the battle takes place. To me the location shown isn't necessarily where the battle takes place but the location, team or individual who is the focus of the plan. For example, Titan's Tower may be the focus but the battles take place in and around San Francisco.
* Super Powers represent a brief guest appearance by the other hero to contribute one thing then leave or just disappear from the story.
* Villains in your deck represent the experience gain from the battle you can call upon to help you in your current situation.
* Villain attacks against other players don't represent a hero attacking a hero. There is a bonus to using these cards. So the hero is using his experience to help him. It just so happens the villain has made a brief return in another comic trying to cause trouble in that heroes town. (It's a game you are trying to win. Sometimes there suffers a bit. I'm trying to rationalize it in my mind the best I can.)

(edited because I wrote all this really late and while I was really tired)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scandal Savage
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
freedfromthematrix2 wrote:
I too have tried these fun Solitaire rules. Actually my son and I played a combo coop/solitaire rules. Both posted in this variant section. I want to post all the rules I played with but first I want to post my end game scoring add to the solitaire game. I think this makes a more thematic ending and a game as a whole.

I've been playing this since it came out but still fairly green. I've only played Magic before getting this. I've also tried various solo's but this one sounds really interesting and fun to play. But can you explain what the Solitaire rules, set up, etc. are?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
7 of 8
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
LittleScandal wrote:

I've been playing this since it came out but still fairly green. I've only played Magic before getting this. I've also tried various solo's but this one sounds really interesting and fun to play. But can you explain what the Solitaire rules, set up, etc. are?

Thanks

1) Choose you Hero (random or select your favorite) or 2 Heroes if you want to do a team-up.
2) Super Villain deck as normal
3) Board set up as normal, except turn the Weakness deck facedown. It will be used as the game timer. As an alternative you could use a D20 or any other way to track the turns, but the deck just happened to be 20 cards so it worked out perfect.
4) Begin the Game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scandal Savage
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LittleScandal wrote:

Thanks

1) Choose you Hero (random or select your favorite) or 2 Heroes if you want to do a team-up.
2) Super Villain deck as normal
3) Board set up as normal, except turn the Weakness deck facedown. It will be used as the game timer. As an alternative you could use a D20 or any other way to track the turns, but the deck just happened to be 20 cards so it worked out perfect.
4) Begin the Game

Thank you master ninja

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Master YiN
msg tools
Maghd wrote:
I played this with 8 super villains in the stack using Green Lantern as my hero. I removed Joker, Brainiac, and Captain Cold from the villain options because they are more geared towards multiplayer games. The fourth villain removal was random.

You should deefinitely put Captain Cold back in your solo deck since he effects considerably, especially if he comes out early in the game.

Turning your card down removes the Super Hero's power. He's "frozen".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Master YiN
msg tools
This is and awesome variant. Thanks for the suggestion.

For challenge and since in a solo game I don't feel like being bothered with counting my points I add more Super Villains, play with only one Scarecrow in the deck, and instead of only giving the Super Villain their "First Attack" I give them a turn after mine. So they're active (actually playing against me) until I defeat them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scandal Savage
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Agent Yin wrote:
[q="Maghd"]You should deefinitely put Captain Cold back in your solo deck since he effects considerably, especially if he comes out early in the game.

Turning your card down removes the Super Hero's power. He's "frozen".
I like that. That sounds cool. Mind the pun cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Patriss
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Love this solo variant and love Lunar's changes to the villains as well.

Going to try and use every hero and see how they do. Ill see if I can post them as well.

My change is going to be using a d6 for removal from center deck. If I get a 6 I get to choose or else it will destroy from left to right on 1-5 on the die.

Excited to get it going!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Patriss
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One thing I noticed on my 1st play was the Super Villains will almost always end up making crazy turns. I am kinda torn on this one as I know it often happens in the multi player game but is it in the sport of solo?

I brainstormed this (Sorry haven't tested it at all yet tho) how about:

1. Super Villains are not put into your deck. Instead they are put into a victory point pile for end game.
2. When you defeat a SV you may do one of the following; A) You may forgo all remaining power and acquire any one card in the center row free of charge, OR you may acquire the top card in the center stack (as a reward) B) You may keep all remaining power you have left over and buy cards as normal (I am thinking maybe give +2 power reward if you choose this route) C) Instead of any further buying you may destroy up to 2 cards in your hand or discard pile.

I think this still helps with rewarding you for defeating them without giving too much of a bomb. After I do my 8 plays with the normal rules I might try this out.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
7 of 8
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
I actually thought the same thing at first but since my 2 solitaire games and 1 game using these rules as coop with my son, it's not that bad. It's still the luck of the draw.

I found that separating you actions into either 1) fight the super villain or 2) buy/fight cards in the line up makes the solo game play easier.

That worked well for me but I would love to get your feedback on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Lowry
United States
Antioch
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played this solo and got all 8 Super-Villans and 85 points using Cyborg (randomly picked.) Gonna run it again a few times with other hero's. Like this variant so far :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
7 of 8
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools

Super Villains defeated:

4- The Super Villain's plan didn't succeed but didn't fail. The key conspirators got away and will be back to challenge the heroes again.
6- The key points of the Super Villain's master plan failed although some details succeeded laying the ground work for the return of the true mastermind of the plot.

Points Scored:

50 and below- Cities are destroy. Casualties are extremely high. Several heroes loved ones are within the dead or unaccounted for and the government has issued an arrest warrant for the heroes and villains involved in the battle.
51-60- Cities is badly damaged from the battles. Casualties are high a few low level heroes are looking for lost loved ones. The public has lost faith in super heroes and are calling for a change in policy.
61-70- Sever damage has hit several large cities. Casualties have been lessen by the publicly recognized action of the heroes. The rebuilding process has begun and the public is thankful but hesitant to trust these heroes.
71-80- A few cities have taken moderate damage. Casualties are manageable. The heroes and public have begun rebuilding. Still leery, the public is beginning to believe these heroes can make a difference in the defense of Earth and their everyday lives.
81+ Minimal to no major damage to the 1 or 2 cities. Minimal casualties. Heroes earned a greater trust and respect of the citizens, media and government.

After seeing the new Man of Steel movie...Superman defeated 8 of 8 super villains on the final turn and scored between 61-70 points.

Not a great first showing for the Man of Steel but...a win is a win.

Good movie and good game. Now bring on the expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scandal Savage
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Super Villains defeated:

Points Scored:

After seeing the new Man of Steel movie...Superman defeated 8 of 8 super villains on the final turn and scored between 61-70 points.

Not a great first showing for the Man of Steel but...a win is a win.

Good movie and good game. Now bring on the expansions.
Got the same results for WW. Tried really hard to get a 71-80 score. Gonna try with Flash or Supes later when I get home and see I how they fair out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.