Popular Tags: [View All]
David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I went out and spent $15 on sleeves. I sleeved all the cards using ultra pro deck protector. And the cards are a very tight fit into the slots in the tray. Some sleeve corners were getting bent. I had to lay them in a stack instead.

I am getting very irritated that companies don't consider people may want to sleeve their cards. At least legendary got it right.

Anyways sleeves are not very ideal for the package unless you can find thinner sleeves than I bought.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I put part of the main deck in the slot where the Super heroes were. I put the remainder of the main deck plus the Weaknesses in the main deck slot. The Punches, Vulnerabilities, Kicks and Super Villians went in their designated area but split up a little so they fit better. My Super Heroes are in 3."x5" sleeves and sit on top with the rules on top of that. Not perfect, but the box closes fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Duh, I didn't even think of that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Voshall
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just slapped them into the green Mayday not-quite-a-penny sleeves, and they fit (almost) perfectly. No bending and plenty of extra space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Brozik
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I used an exacto knife to cut out the bottom portion of the tray to solve the fit isue, it works even with Fantasy Flight sleeves.
I will say, quality wise this insert is on par with Resident Evil....not so good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scandal Savage
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magius wrote:
I just slapped them into the green Mayday not-quite-a-penny sleeves, and they fit (almost) perfectly. No bending and plenty of extra space.
Perfect. I just bought 10 packs of those (I have other games that require sleeves).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K AM
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I find it utterly ridiculous that publishers can't manage to produce a box that fits sleeved cards properly. Very annoying.

KAM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G B
United States
Crown Point
Indiana
flag msg tools
NO! I'M SPARTACUS!
badge
I will find Myntokk and I will eat him.
mbmbmbmbmb
yup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Whalen
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have a measure of the over size Hero cards? I am looking to order sleeves for them. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kai Leske-Heed
msg tools
Has anyone tried sleeving with Ultra Pro Pro-Fit Sleeves? I wonder if they will fit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scandal Savage
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
solabar wrote:
Has anyone tried sleeving with Ultra Pro Pro-Fit Sleeves? I wonder if they will fit?
I actually have those for my magic cards. I tried a few of them for these cards and they fit well. Perfect almost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
whalen4 wrote:
Anyone have a measure of the over size Hero cards? I am looking to order sleeves for them. Thanks.

3"x4". Good luck on the sleeve hunt for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
solabar wrote:

I can't remember if I got Pro-fit or not, but I got the Ultra pros that come in the 100 pack that is separated into 2 50's. They are a nice thick sleeve that shuffle really well. Only problem was consistency of cut among the sleeves. Some barely fit with the card almost peeking over, other had a few mm to spare.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Ramundi
Canada
Cornwall
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Magius wrote:
How many packs will you need to sleeve the entire thing?

I purchased this as a gift and would like to know in case the receiver wants to sleeve.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scandal Savage
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jotora wrote:
Magius wrote:

I purchased this as a gift and would like to know in case the receiver wants to sleeve.
All together (minus the larger cards), there are about 300 cards. The Mayday not-quite-a-penny sleeves have 100 in each pack. Ultra-pro comes in 50 a pack. Fantasy Flight (I think) come in 50 as well. The ones that I have for my mtg are ultra pro and I got those ones from my dollar store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David H
United States
Unspecified
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jotora wrote:
Magius wrote:

There are 214 regular cards to be sleeved (I believe this includes the extra punch and vulnerability provided).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Dale
United States
Anderson
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
houjix1138 wrote:
whalen4 wrote:

3"x4". Good luck on the sleeve hunt for that.

No sleeves for these, but a 3x5 toploader would do the job. If you've got a steady hand, you could trim an inch off the toploader.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.