Popular Tags: [View All]
Will DeMorris
United States
El Paso
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got an e-mail form GMT and it looks like C&C: Ancients is shipping!

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/game/14105

Any other Geeks able to confirm?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you sure it wasn't a charge notification? I'm in the GMT forum daily and I think it would've come up; they're pretty open about what they are packing in the warehouse. They were expecting a delay from the printer and weren't expecting to ship until right before or right after Christmas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pardoe
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Only thing I got today was Flying Colors.

Their webpage indicates that:

Flying Colors
Deluxe Maps: Barbarossa to Berlin
C3i - DiF Squadron Pack

are the games currently shipping. (And like Todd, above, I think that the game has been delayed to around the 25th as GMT is apologizing that it will be unlikely to be under the tree this month.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Kaiser
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The news on their site from Nov. 30th says that C&C: Ancients along with Twilight Struggle and the latest C3i had a couple delays and won't be shipping until late Dec. and most likely wouldn't arrive until after Christmas. A Dec. 1st note said everyone was out with the flu making delays even more likely!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never received an email from GMT concerning shipping. Only communications have been regarding charges. I think we'll have to wait a few more weeks. Rest up your thumbs for pressing all those stickers down (or buy some plastic Romans and Carthaginians from Hat, Revell, Zvezda, etc. and get 'em ready).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.