Subject: Re Order 66 - Sidious rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Gled
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Apologies all, if these questions have already been asked and answered - I have been through most other posts to try and ensure it has not. The questions I have are thus relate to the "revelation" of Darth Sidious...

Firstly, is Sidious a "token", as the Separatist leaders were - and therefore unable to move. If so, can Sidious be moved via the Separatist card that allows it?

If not - and secondly - does Sidious represent a battalion in himself. For example, if I were to put Sidious on a planet with one battalion, would I then roll 2 8-sided dice for both the battalion and Sidious battalion, or just the one?

I suspect the answers to all of these questions are negative: that Sidious is not a token but is unable to move and does not represent a battalion in his own right. However, any clarification of this point would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,
JGG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not going from the rules or anything, just memory...

Sidious is NOT a token and cannot move.

he doesn't roll a die, but he might alter the die or the roll, can't remember that part of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.