Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chris departed following the Caylus game, leaving us with seven gamers. Robert insisted that we gather together for one final game, and he clamored for Bang. Bang has quickly become the game of choice for the East Tennessee Gamers, much like Bluff had been the star of my previous group, the Westbank Gamers.

Rhonda was the town’s female sheriff, Rose Doolan, and immediately drew the fire of her husband Kevin, playing the role of Elena Fuente. This caused the deputies and renegades, whose identities remained unknown, to jump to her assistance, and Kevin was quickly dispatched to Boot Hill.

The next to taste dirt was Jared, a.k.a. Lucky Duke, who was gunned-down by Greg Digger (Robert). Sid Ketchum (Jim) was involved in various gunfights with Pixie Pete (Chris) and Bart Cassidy (Gail), and was a frequent visitor to the town’s jail, as was I (Calamity Jane). Indeed, I was slammed into the slammer on two consecutive turns.

The game took an ugly turn when two sticks of dynamite were introduced into the proceedings. Chris was saved three times when a card which would have caused the lethal explosive to detonate on his turn was drawn by the player immediately preceding him. His luck did hold out, as the dynamite ultimately exploded while resting on the doorstep of the sheriff’s home, sending the poor law-enforcer to the town graveyard and giving victory to the outlaws. Prior to her death, Gail, Robert and Jim were dispatched to the bone yard.

Outlaws: Greg, Gail (deceased), Kevin (deceased)
Renegades: Chris, Robert (deceased)
Deputies: Jared, Jim (both deceased)
Sheriff: Rhonda (deceased)

Ratings: Robert 10, Chris 10, Kevin 8, Rhonda 7.5, Greg 7, Gail 7, Jim 5

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.