Yehuda Berlinger
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ben 127, Nadine 97, Jon 94, Zeke 82

Ben started off the game with only three cards to my six or seven, and proceded to blast this game as too lucky. In case you haven't figured out, Ben is the one who tends to complain a lot ... and then win. Before the first scoring, Ben had managed to play a turn with two free moves and collect two cards in the process. The first scoring had him at 12, I was at 11, Nadine 10 and Zeke at 7.

Zeke also wasn't thrilled with the game. And Nadine and Ben basically said that it was kind of boring, with little interaction (true), and nothing to do during other people's turns, and no way to plan during your turn (all true). Then why did I enjoy it so much more at the con?

Anyway, by the second round, Ben was at least two tiles ahead in the first and third most valuable colors, with little chance anyone would ever be able to catch him. All he had to do was sit and maintain the lead. Also, he had a wall of 15 length, longer than anyone else's. It looked kind of hopeless for the rest of us. Also by the end of the second round, Nadine was at least two tiles ahead in the second and fourth colors. That left Zeke and me to fight over the fifth and sixth colors, which was not a very valuable use of our time. Scores: Ben 52, Nadine 39, Jon 34, Zeke 31.

Somewhere towards the end of the third round both Nadine and Zeke caught up close to Ben's wall length, and I managed to tie him in the first color, at which point he pulled ahead in the fifth color. All in all, not enough to reach him. His final score was off the scoring chart.

Another miss, I believe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.