Chris Kice
United States
Shorewood
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on some (deserved) negative comments about the quality of some of my submitted images, I reviewed everything I have uploaded and would like to ask an admin to remove the following images (along with the earned for each one):

I apologize for letting these few slip through. (In my defense, it's only 0.6% of my total submissions).

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Becker
Germany
Herne
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't worry, there are much worse pictures on the geek... And we cannot remove picture #100000 from the geek!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kice
United States
Shorewood
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
beckerc wrote:
Don't worry, there are much worse pictures on the geek... And we cannot remove picture #100000 from the geek!!

I know - I don't think these are *that* bad. They do show box art and components that weren't in the database already, so I balanced that with the sub-standard image quality and made the decision to post.

Despite that, I did make a serious pledge to revisit my submitted images and ask for those I was a little shaky about to be removed and have now fulfilled my promise.

I'll let the admins make the final call as to whether they are worthy to stay or go.

And yes - I'm pretty stoked about having picture 100,000!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin" Developin!!
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mbmb
I looked at the pictures you mentioned, and I'm not inclined to remove any of them. The quality is not outstanding, but they are useful pictures because, as you said, they show boxes that weren't already in the database.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kice
United States
Shorewood
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the review - I really appreciate it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, those images aren't really too bad (although it's too bad that one of them has a rather visible watermark from another web-site - that doesn't look real great on BGG). But on the whole these images are better than the ones in The worst quality images on BGG list as seen here:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist.php3?action=view&listi...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.