Popular Tags: [View All]
Christian Ulrich
Germany
N├╝rnberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

when is the personal starship weapon vale used?
Is it anywhere mentioned in the rules if a personal starship can intercept?
If so, I missed it. Just curious.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Reinert
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sheltem wrote:
Hi,

when is the personal starship weapon vale used?
Is it anywhere mentioned in the rules if a personal starship can intercept?
If so, I missed it. Just curious.

By "Personal starship", I assume you mean a "Character spaceship." I do not believe the rules use the term "starship" anywhere.

A personal spaceship's cannons are used in only one circumstance: When conducting a Spaceship Quest mission. Bonus draws for a Spaceship Quest mission are the sum of the evasion value of the pilot and spaceship (see rule 14.52) and the spaceship's cannon rating.

As a personal note, in my dozens of games of FitG, I have very rarly conducted any Spaceship Quests.

As for character spaceships being used to intercept, only military units can intercept or be intercepted. (See rules 20.0 and 20.2)

Of course, just because a personal spaceship can't be intercepted does not mean it is safe. Personal spaceships can be detected and attacked by PDB's and/or enemy military units.

I hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jay murphy

aspen
Colorado
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:

As a personal note, in my dozens of games of FitG, I have very rarly conducted any Spaceship Quests.

Yeah, but I bet when you do it is a blast...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.