Verdun Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Looking for a Publisher for a Grand Strategic all fronts WW2 card game
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, again...

Even after playing games of AGE of Napoleon, some players in our group are not sure about a rule:

When a pack of corps attack another pack that is allowed to withdraw, leaving behind one single corps. The attacker has to deliver the battle.
Provided he wins, can he:

1- Pursue and continue its movement to attack the withdrawing pack providing it has remaining mouvement's points thus he may attack more then once per ROUND a chain of units that were left behind until he has no movement left, as this is a consequence of only ONE battle? or does has to end its round after the initial attack?

2- Does the case of being engaged units or non-engaged units from the previous battle makes a difference?

Most of the time, when a pack of corps withdraw in its entirety, it usually triggers only none or one battle, so this is no problem.

Thanks, again

Owll

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Gibson
United States
flag msg tools
Will play any game... especially for wine or espresso.
badge
An Australian in Africa.
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe (Renaud, correct me if I'm wrong), that if an army has fought a battle its move has ended, as per 11.3:
Quote:
E. If a player leaves one or more corps behind when he withdraws, the moving army must stop moving and fight a battle;

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renaud Verlaque
United States
Shelter Island Heights
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Confirmed. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Philippe Goyer
Canada
Verdun Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Looking for a Publisher for a Grand Strategic all fronts WW2 card game
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

owll

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.