Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Hageman
United States
Hugo
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The was the first time playing for all 3 players. I had read the rules ahead of time and even tried a round or two all by my lonesome to help the rules sink in. I was able to explain the rules pretty quickly and we played the first two regions as a test run, and then reset the board.

Myself and Schmitty were playing a pretty balanced game between palace connections and elephants. Kirkhll was more focused on palaces. The game proceeded along those lines with Schmitty able to use the +2 special card many turns in a row. It was hard fought at the end with Schmitty ending up winning by 3 points. I took second and Kirkhill held up the rear.

We enjoyed the game and learned some valuable lessons. I was concerned on how it would play with three before purchasing. After this game and another 3 player game I'm happy to report it plays well with three. I like that the palace connecting seems more a viable strategy with 3 players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.