Popular Tags: [View All]
Robin
United States
glennallen
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, maybe this is sad to admit to you all how truly geeky or maybe just nastalgic I am but I wanted to tell you of my Christmas happiness. You see, I've loved She-ra since I was 4 years old.

So, if there are any fans of He-man or She-ra, there was a DVD released of The 1984 edition of the He-man and She-ra Christmas Special. For any comic book fans, inside the DVD are two artist cards one is by David Mack, who wrote Kabuki. The other is Phil Jimenez.

http://davidmackguide.com/portfolio/dvd/images/hemansherachr...

I'm a fan of David Mack!

I'll leave you all alone now. Some of you are possibly looking at this saying, WHO?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
I ... HAVE ... THE POWER!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
I do a pretty good Skeletor impression.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Aren't they the ''Bastiches of the 'NERD-iverse!''' laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Peacock
United States
Stansbury Park
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
That tickles
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the heads up Robin. I am a fan of both David Mack and Phil Jimenez. I still have the first few issues of Kabuki. My little brother loved He-Man. I am going to take a look at this one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.