Popular Tags: [View All]
Big Lebowski
Germany
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
The Dude abides!
badge
yeah? well… y’know, that’s just like, uh… your opinion, man…
mbmbmbmbmb
as a huge zombie fan I can't wait for receiving my copy...

can anybody shorten my waiting time by telling me about the effects of the baseball bat & the gun? there's no hint for them in the reviews or the gallery...

thnx! cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dane Peacock
United States
Stansbury Park
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
That tickles
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure. Weapons are used to blast zombies in front of a room, reducing their numbers so that there are not enough to attack, keeping all of the people in the room safe for the turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Lebowski
Germany
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
The Dude abides!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you for the quick response, Dane!

as I read in the reviews and the galleries, the game comes with 6 different weapons: fire axe kills 1 zombie - shotgun, chainsaw & grenades kill 2 zombies.

I just wondered about the "kill capacity" of the gun and the baseball bat (1 zombie each?), and whether there are any other, weapon-specific effects??

it's desperating - the game is out there, but my FLGS is unable to bring it home!... zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
!
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The gun and bat both kill 1 zombie, just like the axe, and there are sadly no other differences between the weapons other than the one or two zombies killed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Lebowski
Germany
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
The Dude abides!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you for the prompt information!

it's a little bit disappointing, since lot of the fun in zombies games derive from the weapons, imo. but after all, it's a negotiation game which was intended to be streamlined amap, probably...

nevertheless I think it'll be fun for our group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Myers
United States
Madison
WI
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a really different kind of zombie game. It's more about staying alive than killing zombies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.