United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
My youngest decided to get my game out and play with the cars. shake
Now I can't find my red, 8 sided die. Does anyone have a spare for trade? Or know where I can get a set (last resort)?

soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Newman
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
A lot of game stores I've been to that stock the game also stock the replacement set of dice.

Alternately, you could just use a d8 from anywhere else and renumber it with a permanent marker.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Goff
United States
Aiken
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Blackberry wrote:
Alternately, you could just use a d8 from anywhere else and renumber it with a permanent marker.

I'm hoping to avoid buying a whole set. I've bought blank faced 6 sided dice from a Teacher's supply store before...I wonder if they have blank 8 siders? Thanks for the idea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Newman
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
They should. Some online dice stores also carry blank dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Wagner
United States
Unspecified
Maryland
flag msg tools
BTW, if you mark an 8 sided die, be aware that the one used in Formula De is top weighted. It has one side marked 4, one marked 5, 2 sides marked for each of 6,7 and 8.

Be a great die to use when rolling up hit points for certain critters in D&D, until the other players find out and stomp on you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.