Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wayne Terrell
United States
Sarasota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This is a remixed edition of Cards Against Humanity. The original instructions for the PNP edition of CAH encouraged you to have your copy printed at Staples. One of the services that Staples offers is same-day, or "instant" business cards. They are printed, and cut on site. This file is prepared to fit that same cutting template as their business cards.

I can in no way guarantee that they will allow you to use the machine that they use to cut the business cards for this game, so it's up to you to use your ingenuity to convince them to do so. Be sure to inquire about any costs involved up front. There are no cut lines in this file, so if you can't use their business card cutter, you're probably better off using the original PNP version of CAH.

Again, this is a remixed version of the game. Some of the cards are new, and were introduced to replace cards I felt were weak. Often times, the cards I removed were cards I had never seen people use before, or cards I've never seen anyone "win" with. These changes mostly effect the white cards. There are no backs for the cards, so you'll probably want to have the "black" cards printed on a colored card stock.

Business Cards Against Humanity
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Grey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Very cool! How much did it run, approximately, for everything to have them do this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Terrell
United States
Sarasota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm just going to ballpark it at about $12.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Terrell
United States
Sarasota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
...also, you might find a spelling error in there, or a couple of extra periods. My bad. I'll post an update and replace the file sometime soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Terrell
United States
Sarasota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Okay, the main file has been updated.

I've also created a editable pdf for both the black and white cards, but you can't save them. I guess you'll have to use these to print cards out at home, and then bring them to get cut. There's also a file with instructions on how to go about possibly getting the game printed. Again, I make no guarantees about whether your local print shop will take this job like it is. In case you were wondering, but didn't want to read the file, any shop with a DocuCutter CC-228 should be able to cut these cards.

editable white cards - editable black cards - printing instructions
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
badge
This space intentionally left blank.
mbmbmbmbmb
So everyone has something to compare, the price for OfficeMax to print out and cut a copy of Business Cards Against Humanity runs more than $35 - which is more than the base game (at it's normal, uninflated price) and shipping. When the CAH team said that the best deal is at Staples, they sure as hell meant it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Terrell
United States
Sarasota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes, it's likely going to cost you much more -anywhere- other than Staples unless they have the exact same business card cutting equipment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew C
msg tools
This was brilliant for me.

I looked up the model number of the business card cutting machine, and I made a template generator for it, here are my instructions.
http://downloads.ficfeed.com/cards_against_humanity/

I based my template files for nanDECK off of this post:
http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/93963/nandeck-template-and...

So now you can just give it a CSV file in the right format, and it will make cards. I just got the 660 cards printed out at Staple for $18.66

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Karpf
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
The link is broken. Please repost?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.