Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures Game – Millennium Falcon Expansion Pack» Forums » General

Subject: Rules Pamphlet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Morgan
United States
Old Bridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone have a copy of the 4-page foldout rules and scenarios pamphlet that came with the Millennium Falcon? A friend of mine won this ship during the Wave 2 event, and until today I had no idea there was supposed to be a rules pamphlet included (just saw it in an unboxing video after being told about it).

I sent a missing product request to FFG but since this is an unreleased item, I don't know if I should expect a reply anytime soon. If any of the other Millennium Falcon owners out there would be so awesome as to take some photos or scan their sheet, you can either post here or private message me. I am extremely grateful in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott C
United States
Troy
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like to help out, but given BGG's stance on rules scans, I'm not comfortable doing so.

Has your friend tried getting in touch with the event coordinator to see if it can be tracked down?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Morgan
United States
Old Bridge
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks anyway, but someone on the FFG forums replied earlier today, so I'm all taken care of now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott C
United States
Troy
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gundabad wrote:
Thanks anyway, but someone on the FFG forums replied earlier today, so I'm all taken care of now.

Glad you got it taken care of, then. The scenario is actually pretty fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.