Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aitor
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Paladin Flank ability says: "Attack: swap positions of two opposing heroes or corpses"

The meaning of "Heroes or corpses" is:

a) You can swap a hero with a hero or a corpse with a corpse, but you cannot swap one hero with one corpse ("Or" is exclusive)

b) You can swap a hero with a hero, a corpse with a corpse, or a hero with a corpse ("Or" is inclusive).

The meaning of "Opposing" is:

a) "enemy". You swap positions of any two enemy heroes/corpses. This is the same ability as the Paladin Vanguard ability, but instead of affecting your Unit, it affects the enemy Unit.

b) "adjacent". You swap positions of any two heroes/corpses that are adjacent. This can be made to your Unit or to the enemy Unit. I think this interpretation is totally wrong, but I have red how a Spanish translator is thinking about translating this ability's "opposing" as "adjacent" and now I am completely puzzled.

c) "in front of". You swap positions of one allied hero/corpse in Vanguard with the (opposing) enemy hero/corpse in Vanguard, making both of them switch sides. I suspect this is not right because such an ability would be too powerful and totally not fitting to a Paladin.

The Priestess Rear ability says: "Restore a corpse to life. This hero takes damage equal to the restored hero's life". However, the Order of the Priestess says "Restore a corpse to full life"

Is "Restoring a corpse to life" the same as "Restoring a corpse to FULL life"? Does the Rear ability restore corpses to life with only 1 HP or something like that?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aitor
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the spanish translator, the correct answers are B (inclusive OR) and then A ("opposing" = "enemy"). At least in the spanish translation

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Teague

Charlotte
North Carolina
msg tools
yea i got hung up on that as well. Should it read instead " Swap positions of two allied heroes and/or corpses in your unit" cause the way its worded i would assume its only heroes can be swapped with heroes and corpses can only swap with corpses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.