Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Weber
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just ordered and received (after a bit of a delay) my copy of this game from the on-line retailer mentioned in the prior post. However, to my dismay when I opened the shrink-wrap copy the game appears to be missing the rules booklet! (There is a 32-page "Supplement" but no rules booklet.) Has anyone else experienced the same problem? How to resolve? (I already sent an email to the on-line retailer but of course it's not his fault if someone at CoA packed up the game without the rules.)

Comment: Does not bode well for any additional purchases of games from CoA. (I have had limited experience with this company to begin with, and certainly if I've been borderline on buying a product from them in the past, this may push me over the line the other way.) Nothing worse than shelling out 72 bucks for a game and then finding a key component -- the rules -- that are missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Staffan Sundling
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do not panic. CoA are very service minded.
In my copy of Triumph of Chaos the print on one of the counter sheets was slightly displaced so that some numbers of some of the counters was impossible to read.
However, after mailing sales@clashofarms.com, Charlie at CoA mailed me a replacement sheet the following day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Weber
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I called them today and they agreed to send me the rules but it's a bit frustrating to have these QC problems creep up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course, I'd like to see every game shipped have all the elements and no quality issues. Occassionally, mistakes are made. And, I think the error rate has been low - based upon the posts on the ToC www.consimworld.com discussion board (close to 2,000 posts).

Clash has a strong reputation for customer service - so - they make it right. At least that has been my experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody
United States
Agoura Hills
Select state
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered the game myself. Was hoping to play it this Friday, the 23rd.

Is it possible to get an electronic copy of the rules ahead of time?

Id hate for it to arrive sans rulebook as one buddy who will play monster games and I are only able to get togther infrequently and we were looking forward to trying this one out.

Thanks,
Cody

AHShole@aol.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dockter
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've sent you an email. I will wait for your response.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.