United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
badge
Aldie's Full of Love!
mb
Here is our third episode of GameNight! with Nikki, Lincoln, Aaron and Dave playing Step by Step - a push your luck dice rolling game.

Every episode of GameNight! will highlight a different game. We start with an explanation of the rules and then move on to a full, minimally-edited, session of the game in play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fair
United States
Damascus
MD
flag msg tools
designer
Or maybe PowerGrid?
badge
Yeah, that's me. Handsome devil, I know.
mbmbmbmbmb
That looks like a lot of fun... added to my wish list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie C
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Laughed heartily at the Arrested Development reference. Really enjoying the play-throughs. Keep up the good work guys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Fernandez
China
Hangzhou
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks sweet, these are the kinds of games I need to start picking up. Can't convince everybody to play play Battlestar or Shogun every night.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
That's a Palm Pilot on the left, and a pink iPod mini on the right. Yes, I've been doing BGTG that long!
badge
http://www.WargamesToGo.com
mbmbmb
Aldie wrote:
Every episode of GameNight! will highlight a different game. We start with an explanation of the rules and then move on to a full, minimally-edited, session of the game in play.

In my latest podcast episode, I interview Scott & Lincoln about GameNight! and their plans for it. It was a great discussion where they talk about their plans for the show, how it (naturally) compares to TableTop and other videocasts, and how I may worm my way onto an episode in the future.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/15465/bgtg-132-gamenig...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lincoln Damerst
United States
California
flag msg tools
GameNight!
badge
GameNight!
mbmbmbmb
Eddie,

Thanks for the note. We are glad you are having fun with the shows.

Lincoln
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Squires
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fun! I played this at BGG.CON. As you can see from the video it's a take on Can't Stop that's longer and perhaps a tad bit meatier. I enjoyed it and look forward to seeing more of the lighter games showcased here from time to time. If this looks interesting I recommend checking out the other games in the Schmidt Spiele Easy Play Line. I've tried 5 or 6 of them -- all with good results.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Squires
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh! and nice work on the podcast video!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff MacKay
Canada
KITCHENER
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Should have done the math at about the 27:25 point. 5+4+3+3=15 6+6+2+1=15 it was a successful roll and he gave up the dice.

Great looking game, love the fact that everyone was engaged in most of the dice rolls.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathalie
Canada
Calgary, AB /
Dieppe, NB
flag msg tools
badge
“A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for.” ― William G.T. Shedd
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't watched it yet... but every time I see the title for the post, I break into the NKOTB song.

sorry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.