Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebastian
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

one question about damaged ships. If my ship is damaged, say I can only use 2 less canon power. Do I have to pay the repair amount once for the whole damage or would I only move the damage marker one step up and have to pay again for the whole repairing?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Zuchowski
Poland
Lublin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Sebastian,

you pay the cost once per each damage marker you want to remove from your ship. So yes, if you want to repair two cannons - you have to pay twice.

cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot, Piotr!
That was my problem, "to remove one marker". I thought, that there is always only one marker that swiches to lower places to mark the limitation. For me, "to remove" means, that the marker is gone after the action.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Zuchowski
Poland
Lublin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When your ship accumulates more damage, you don't move the marker on the track, but add new markers on the higher spaces. When you are in a shipyard and pay the repair cost, you remove one.
Glad I could help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Many thanks again, Piotr - but in the damage example on page 4 low on the left side, the marker is moved an no further markers are added.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Zuchowski
Poland
Lublin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some printing mistake probably.
But the clue is that you pay once to repair one "level" of damage. How you mark it is less important

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.