Oliver
United States
Pompano Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Be Excellent To Each Other
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know when they will be releasing more objectives for these factions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG has not released that information yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
in the first force pack most likely
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Micheal Keane
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Pictured: Rags Raggerson, successful businesscat
mb
Not until after the Hoth cycle finishes I imagine. They're releasing a big box expansion for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver
United States
Pompano Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahhh sounds good. Im guessing with the 2 cycles and then a big box expansion that all factions will have pretty equal amount of objectives? Or at least close.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Dallas
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Generally that is how they do it in the other games, most factions are fairly close in cardcount after enough time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Lernout
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From the Desolation of Hoth preview on FFG:
Quote:
In addition to the narrative arc that follows the Battle of Hoth, this cycle also features a number of objective sets that expand upon core themes for the Jedi, Sith, Scum and Villainy, and Smugglers & Spies affiliations. Not everyone was as deeply involved in the Hoth confrontation, and we made the important design decision to expand a number of options for the various themes introduced in the Core Set even as we presented an engaging struggle for Hoth. In the weeks ahead, we’ll look more closely at a number of the cards and objective sets that are on their way in The Hoth Cycle.

From the Search For Skywalker preview:
Quote:
Inspired by the early scenes of The Empire Strikes Back, The Search for Skywalker expands the universe of Star Wars: The Card Game with new characters, vehicles, Star Destroyers, and Rebel defenses. Meanwhile, the dark side’s Scum and Villains mass on Tatooine at Jabba’s palace where they receive orders to pursue new bounties.

So - we will see them expanded in the Hoth cycle according to Nate French's first quote. While nothing in the Desolation of Hoth (the first Force Pack) preview sounds like it will expand Smugglers or Scum, Scum & Villany sounds like it's getting a bounty hunter kick (probably a single Objective set) in the second Force Pack.

Edit: Quotes are from these two news articles - http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=3727 and http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=3797
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver
United States
Pompano Beach
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the effort in finding those, that solves it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Vecstric
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ffaristocrat wrote:
Not until after the Hoth cycle finishes I imagine. They're releasing a big box expansion for it.

As already noted in the thread, it will come before that.
The first big box will have multiplayer as the selling point.
The second perhaps will have faction 7 and 8 as selling point?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M N
Canada
Truro
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ezel wrote:
ffaristocrat wrote:

As already noted in the thread, it will come before that.
The first big box will have multiplayer as the selling point.
The second perhaps will have faction 7 and 8 as selling point?

We already know a big box is coming for Scum and Villainy and Smugglers and Spies, which are factions 5 & 6, not 7 & 8. It is called Edge of Darkness. It is in the rulebook on page 28.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Khan
msg tools
My only major gripe with the game is that Scum/Smugglers don't seem fully playable (in a stand alone sense) but it's nice to see that they will be getting at least some love in the upcoming force packs. I can't wait to play a legitimate Scum and Villany deck with a ton of bounty hunters and what not instead of Sith/Imperial Navy co-starring Boba Fett.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GrayWolfKhan wrote:
I can't wait to play a legitimate Scum and Villany deck with a ton of bounty hunters and what not instead of Sith/Imperial Navy co-starring Boba Fett.

I really can't imagine anyone here not sharing your anticipation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Vecstric
Sweden
Malmö
Skåne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Toqtamish wrote:
We already know a big box is coming for Scum and Villainy and Smugglers and Spies, which are factions 5 & 6, not 7 & 8. It is called Edge of Darkness. It is in the rulebook on page 28.

Oh, I only used the 1-sheet to get to the tutorial and haven't read the rules at all. I blame that. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.