Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terry Smith
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well i read rules version 2.1 and 2.2. Must admit 2.2 cleared up a lot of confusion.

Still i have some outstanding issues;

1) Do you take peril and glory on hits when in combat with a quest monster? My assumption is you wouldn't since, a) another player isn't assigning the peril and b) the glory you get is usually the reward for completing the quest. But can someone clarify this for me? The rules say 'resolve combat as normal', which adds weight to the arguement maybe you are assigned glory/peril when taking/giving wounds wiht a quest monster.

2) One of the cards allows you to spend glory to transport yourself to another room. The spell is an 'instant', can't remember its' name. Can this spell be played during the dungeonlord phase? Example:
Dungeonlord places 2 monsters in front and says each will be attacking me with melee. I then play my instant and transport to another room. Since the monsters are played in the room and not on the hero (as per rules) then i effectively avoid the fight completely.
The only question is can an 'instant' spell be played at ths point.

3) Playing the standard rules can i complete 3 global quests? The rules say you are given 2 personal quests, and i see how the entrace allows you to exchange them, but i don't see anywhere in the rules where it says that you have to complete your personal quests.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Terry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Smith
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks, can't believe i missed that first one.shake Much appreciated.

Terry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.