Hide
4 Posts

Clash of Cultures» Forums » General

Subject: Any news on Europe release? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ilkka Syrjäkari
msg tools
Reading all these reviews and session reports have gotten me even more excited about the game. Amazon.co.uk has had a few copies of the French version available for a while but I can't find the English version in any shops yet.

Seems like a great game, I can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Giorgio Spadaro
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still waiting too. I sent an email to Z-Man just before Christmas asking for news about release in Europe
I'll report below what they said:

Quote:
We had major problems which delayed production. Since we want to offer the best possible product, the release date had to be delayed. So it will unfortunately reach Europe only at the beginning of 2013. Since we must receive it here at our warehouse in Canada (it arrives this week) and then ship it out to Europe. (The U.S. shipment left separately)

I really hope it will get soon European tables since it's been a long time we are only looking at someone else's reports and pictures!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ilkka Syrjäkari
msg tools
Thanks for the update. Here's hoping it'll come in the next couple of weeks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Driske
Scotland
cardenden
fife
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darn the delay problems to the bowls of hades I want my game cry

Seriously though I haven't been so excited about a game till now, it has everything I want in a Civ game - argh!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.