Jools Thomas
Japan
Takarazuka
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Much to my surprise, Legacy is appearing as a playable character in the latest version of Battlecon (currently on Kickstarter). The other members of the Freedom Five are included too on cards that assist him. For those that don't know, Battlecon is a one on one combative card game in the style of Japanese fighting games like Street Fighter and King of Fighters. Check it out here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/level99games/battlecon-d...

Edit: it appears that he is a Kickstarter exclusive promo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benj Davis
Australia
Summer Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cute. BattleCon doesn't look like something that would much interest me, but I'm happy to see Sentinels doing well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I find myself wanting to like/back that game, but I'm not sure it's got the oomph to push me to do so. Maybe after it comes out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jools Thomas
Japan
Takarazuka
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're interested, there's four characters available for free as print 'n play on the front page of the Kickstarter. This probably won't do their sales any good but it's a really good game with just them alone, really.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory J
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe I'll give it a try, see what it's like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jools wrote:
If you're interested, there's four characters available for free as print 'n play on the front page of the Kickstarter. This probably won't do their sales any good but it's a really good game with just them alone, really.

Well, it might help to decide to those who are on the fence. It worked for me. I wasn't sure if I was gonna like it but after I tried a couple of games (it didn't clicked for me until I played a second round) I knew it was a great game and I decided to pledge.
It might not be for everybody's tastes, but the good thing is that you can try before you buy it (or not) which isn't something it can be said for many other kickstarter projects where you basically go blindly.

Really looking to see the art for Legacy and the rest of the Freedom Five. I wonder if it will be Adam doing the art ot if we'll see a different rendition of our favourite heroes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jools wrote:

technically there are 9 available if you count the 4 from War of Indines PnP Preview + 1 Seth Crummel PnP + 4 from Devastation of Indines PnP Preview, I wanted to show the people I was trying to teach the game how the new strikers mechanic worked too so I printed up the 8 available of those aswell
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jools Thomas
Japan
Takarazuka
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice find! Couldn't find the Seth Crummel character though, where is that one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Collier
United States
Plattsburgh
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seth: http://battleconnection.com/index.php?option=com_joomdoc&tas...

And here is the pdf i tossed together for printing with the 8 currently available strikers: https://www.dropbox.com/s/aylf1n48o6ug9ou/Strikers.pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.