Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Powell
Ukraine
Berdyansk
flag msg tools
badge
I'm in my prime.
mb
Awhile back I saw a list difficulty/complexity ratings for villains and heroes, but I can't find it now. Can someone help me out?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
It's in the rule book of the Enhanced Edition.

edit: http://sentinelsofthemultiverse.com/system/files/downloads/S...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Powell
Ukraine
Berdyansk
flag msg tools
badge
I'm in my prime.
mb
Eeeville wrote:
It's in the rule book of the Enhanced Edition.

edit: http://sentinelsofthemultiverse.com/system/files/downloads/S...

Thanks Nosnhoj for the link. I knew I had seen it in a rule book. I have the first edition base game, so I kept flipping through the expansion rule books looking for it.

Seems like you are always answering my questions. I recognize your avatar and always read your posts. Appreciate it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
Canada
St.John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
“Brothers, oh brothers, my days here are done, the Dornishman’s taken my life, But what does it matter, for all men must die, and I’ve tasted the Dornishman’s wife!”
badge
"Oak and iron guard me well, or else I'm dead and doomed to hell." - Andal proverb.
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome!

Glad to be of service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Yang
msg tools
Of course, how accurate the rulings are is a matter of opinion. For example, I think you'd be hard-pressed to find someone willing to say Gloomweaver deserves its rating of 3 - it's the easiest villain in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SnipedintheHead
United States
Burlington
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
I went to BGG and I all got was this Overtext
mbmbmbmbmb
salty53 wrote:
Of course, how accurate the rulings are is a matter of opinion. For example, I think you'd be hard-pressed to find someone willing to say Gloomweaver deserves its rating of 3 - it's the easiest villain in the game.

Hardly. With the right combination of abilities Gloomweaver can be a real slog. Besides, Omnitron, BB, and Ambuscade are all much easier than Gloomweaver. While I would agree that he is closer to a 2 than a 3, he's far from the easiest. Also, it's very possible that the group you enjoy playing as are naturally strong against him. There are many times where a group will be very strong against one villain, only to have another wipe the floor with them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.