10 Posts

Ticket to Ride» Forums » General

Subject: iPad version: Catch 5 ghosts rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nils Nilsson
msg tools
Hi!

Posting here as I hope someone here knows the answer even if this isn't an iPad-forum.

In my TTR on my iPad I have an achievment called "Catch all 5 ghosts". The problem is, I can't find any ghost...

Browsing he internet it seems like this was a halloween special. Does this mean I have an achievement I can't complete?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bate
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Might be an annual achievement, unless there is a way to access the option if the Halloween update has been made on the pad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Gansen
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I understand, this (and Pumpkin Master) was a limited achievement and you cannot get it any longer. Not until maybe next Halloween.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nils Nilsson
msg tools
I managed to get the pumpkin one (all orange routes). Annoying but I guess I have to wait for next halloween...

Thanks anyway!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to VGG >> Ticket To Ride
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Turner
msg tools
Is that right? You can no longer do this achievement? Because I have no idea how to catch a ghost,as I have never seen anything in the game..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Becker
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
These achievements are back again. I've managed to get the 5 ghosts achievement, but the orange route won't unlock for me.

That may be because I'm cheating a little....? I created a two player pass and play, won the game, but my opponent had a negative score. Maybe that's why?

I tried it against one AI but they place all their trains before I can collect enough orange/locomotive cards to claim the orange routes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Less snark is my goal.
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Have you joined the 2017 Secret Cthanta yet?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think you can ever unlock achievements in pass & play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Mezzano
United States
Mooresville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
How did you do the the 5 ghosts achievement?? I cannot figure it out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Less snark is my goal.
United States
Allen Park
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
Have you joined the 2017 Secret Cthanta yet?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you're looking at the "Play" screen, sometimes a ghost will pop out and move across the screen. Touch it and you've caught one. I think you can only get one at each play, but I'm not 100% on that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.