Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I tried removing the Anzio game from the Paper Wars magazine, and found that it wasn't centered by a couple of pages. It would be nice to remove the game rules from the magazine so that it can stored separately, but in this case it isn't possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel Wright
United Kingdom
Nottingham
England
flag msg tools
Hornet Leader - Carrier Air Operations
badge
Herge's Adventures of Tintin!
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly what I'm thinking as I'm browsing through my copy which has just arrived. It's not as if it wouldn't have been possible as with 28 pages it would have centred nicely.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From ConsimWorld:

Quote:
Ken Dingley - Jan 8, 2013 10:09 am (#7393 Total: 7445)

Frank,

You are correct and that was my mistake. I set it up originally for 24 pages of rules and when it ran over I forgot to adjust for that. But that is a rookie mistake for our first issue. We'll be looking for that going forward.

Ken
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Reuber
United States
San Mateo
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would Compass Games consider uploading a PDF of the rules?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Knepper
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kentreuber wrote:
Would Compass Games consider uploading a PDF of the rules?

That has also been discussed at ConsimWorld. Compass Games has the rules for many of their games posted on their website. However, I don't believe Compass Games has, as of yet, committed to do that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.