Hide
6 Posts

Legends of Andor» Forums » General

Subject: Where is space 72? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Runde
msg tools
In Legend 2 the Legend Card C2 tells you to place Prince Thorald in Space 72 (the tavern). Where is this place I can't find it any where on the board.

Thank You,
rundeks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T France
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it's in the lower left section of the board...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Shaw
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look for the letter F. Go Left, across the river, parallel to the Letter F.

It' right near the forest on the left side of the board near space 23, around 4 spaces south of the castle and right next to the merchant space of 18.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian
France
Lyon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the tavern!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Runde
msg tools
Thanks all! In case anyone else finds this another good way to describe where space 72 is to new players: It is located the the left of the first merchant that from Legend 1. The Merchant you put the blue tile on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steve hitchcock

Arizona
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i printed out the pdf map on the game's website,,,(11"x17") it really helps out to see 'the tavern' as well as other landmarks by name without the board-space lines/numbers,,,gives for better atmosphere of land,,,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.