Subject: Pirate question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roger Fawcett
United Kingdom
Northwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
badge
There's just one kind of favor I'll ask for you - you can see that my grave is kept clean
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't see in the rules although it might say - what happens when you have defeated the '12' pirate. Do you just carry on to a 14 strength or do you stop with pirates?

Roj

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
It does mention this in the rules, but I don't have them in front of me to cite the page.

After the board is full, the pirates no longer attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Fawcett
United Kingdom
Northwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
badge
There's just one kind of favor I'll ask for you - you can see that my grave is kept clean
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, that's what we played. I've spotted it on page 7 now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geert
Netherlands
Voorburg
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another question on pirates, for which I won't start a new thread:

I think in a 2-player game, it is possible to activate 2 pirate attacks in one turn. (When you have 3 crosses on the main board and you roll 5 crossed swords.)
Won't happen often, but what if? Would you execute 2 separate pirate attacks, potentially losing 2 canons?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serious? Lee
United States
Coppell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Lost in thought.
mbmbmbmbmb
Traquan wrote:
Another question on pirates, for which I won't start a new thread:

I think in a 2-player game, it is possible to activate 2 pirate attacks in one turn. (When you have 3 crosses on the main board and you roll 5 crossed swords.)
Won't happen often, but what if? Would you execute 2 separate pirate attacks, potentially losing 2 canons?

I assume two consecutive pirate attacks would occur since all crossed sword symbols must be scored.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.