Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heya,

I'm looking to submit Wetwar and Wetwar MB1: Bandit Dawn to reviewers here. Any reviewer from any site is welcome.

Can I do so here? Is another forum more suited? Reviewers get all PDFs free.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Hey! that is right NICE of you, but can you elaborate further upon just WHAT those involve? It also seems to ME that you're in need of "Rules Editors" with 'proofreaders', as well as some "Playtesters" for ALL of this, and wouldn't it be 'quaint' if ALL the 'companies' did employ such? With many of them, then you'd NEVER suspect that 'they' ever HAD! Oh, that's right, most folks couldn't FIX a 'game', if it were "marbles" or "tiddly-winks" and required THINKING ''outside the Knizia BOX''!
surprise

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
"Edit: almost any reviewer from any site is welcome."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason M. Brown
United Kingdom
Fareham
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Hi,

I write articles including game reviews, introductory guides and designer interviews for www.iguk.co.uk.

I'd be more than happy to take a look at your game, with a possible follow up interview.

Let me know if you're interested.

All the best,

Jason

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Abby
BC West Coast
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zombiemonkey wrote:

I'd be more than happy to take a look at your game, with a possible follow up interview.

Let me know if you're interested.

All the best,

Jason

Thank you for responding!

Email me your email address to mine at bpowdergames@hotmail.com

I will send both the core rulebook and the first mission book, as well as the link to the immersive web supplement. The interview sounds like fun too.

Thank you for your time.

Del Esau

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.