Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Simmons
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted a 38-14 victory as well as 31-7. Although the usual is around 17-14 or so for most games... Have you had more lopsided scores? Were the games exciting?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Kayati
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the most points scored in our league has been 45. The most lopsided was 44-3. No that wasn't fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Simmons
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What teams were you playing with?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Simmons
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Admittedly my least favorite game was a 17-14 victory of the Shakers over the Paladins...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Kayati
United States
Worthington
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DrCoffee wrote:
What teams were you playing with?

We're using the Mideast and Midwest Divisions.

The Springfield Spartans have been the worst, followed by the Toronto Thunder. Very, very hard to win with these horrible teams.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Pasi
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
Ka Mate Ka Mate
badge
Ka Ora Ka Ora
mbmbmbmbmb
The best I did was 45-3...no idea which team I used. However, the very next time I was on the receiving end of a 27-0 whistle
Weirdly, I think that I played the metagame much better during my defeat, but was hit repeatedly by the "X"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad DeRan
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The most points i scored was 45 as the Knoxville Knights against the Louisville Locusts, and won 45-21. Lousiville had 3 turnovers in the first have and i was ahead 28-7 at the end of the half. It was not all that fun, because it was never a close game at all.

My most exciting game was a 17-15 defeat to Birmingham, again with Knoxville. I had 2 red zone turnovers, one in the end zone, missed an extra point and missed the tying 2 point conversion by 1 yard because the defense got the highest negative it could get and that was the only way it would have stopped me. You would have thought that teams with as good offenses would have had a higher score, but our defenses came to play that game which was intersting.

My least favorite game in that same league was a 41-13 win over Springfield. I don't think he got a first down until the second half, I once had 2 and 27 and got the first down(went for it on 4th and 3) and the only reason he got passed midfield before halftime was because i either punted or went for a fake and didn't get enough yardage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Puffe
Germany
Elxleben IK
Thüringen
flag msg tools
badge
Bazinga!
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife beat me with a 41:28 in our 3rd game (no expansions used). I threw the dice for 4 Turnovers in this game (3 of them in the 1st half which lead to a 31:7 halftime standing) ... shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Daulton
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
I've lost 38-10. My games have been all over though for wins with 14 points to the last game was 25-15. That 38-10 game was hopeless. I scored a Hail Mary on the last play just to get 10.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Wilkinson
United States
New Castle
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
When asking "What would Jesus do?", remember that flipping over tables and using a whip are within the realm of possibilities.
mbmbmbmbmb
ooogene wrote:
I've lost 38-10. My games have been all over though for wins with 14 points to the last game was 25-15. That 38-10 game was hopeless. I scored a Hail Mary on the last play just to get 10.

Yes, yes you did...

For the OP, I've scored 38.

laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Peters
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
We have bended the rules somewhat, but still the same as the game itself.

Here are some rememberable games.

I play the Newwark Nighthawks

Birmingham Black Widows 73 Columbia Crocodiles 21 (most points by a winner)

San Antonio Scorpions 63 Louville Locusts 55 ( Most points scored by both teams and by a looser)

Mancestor Marauders 66 Oklahoma City Ogres 7 ( Biggest Margin)

St Paul Paladins 26 Newwark Nighthawks 0 ( one of the only few shutouts)

Las Vegaw Vampires 55 Virginia Beach Valiants 45 ( Valiants had a 38 - 10 lead paryway into the second Half. )

Boulder Barrage 17 Salt Lake city Shakers 14 ( Shakers Went for it from 5 yards out last play for the win, did not get it.)

Scranton Scorchers 25 Rochester Rockets 24 (Scranton Won last play on a hail mary and then got the two point conversion.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.