Hide
3 Posts

Gears of War: The Board Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Question about constant abilities rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Hancock
msg tools
I just played this for the first time today. I was just wondering when it comes to the constant abilities for wretch. Does this happen on every turn? It says it spawns a wretch in the nearest emergency hole unless they are already all in play. Does this happen during every locust activation?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drunkstain wrote:
I just played this for the first time today. I was just wondering when it comes to the constant abilities for wretch. Does this happen on every turn? It says it spawns a wretch in the nearest emergency hole unless they are already all in play. Does this happen during every locust activation?

No, no. Those happen when they roll 1 or more omen symbols for their attack. That's why there's a huge omen behind/over the text. And it's not really a "constant ability", only weapons have that (right?).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hancock
msg tools
Thanks for the reply, after posting this I went in to read the rules a little more in depth. The first time I played it was rushed because my brother and his friend were wanting to play and didnt have much time to read up. It was more learn as we go, we were playing it completely wrong and it made the game feel impossible. After playing now with the new rules its still challenging but much more manageable haha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.