Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Ashfield
United States
Waterford
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
I've been so excited to play Timber Peak but haven't been able to get the group together for another game until now. We played the default scenario since two players were new.

Me: The Zombie Horde
Zack: Sheriff Anderson
Matt: Jake Cartwright, later on Sally.
Bryan: Ed Baker and Alice

The game started out easy enough with Ed and Alice taking cover in the diner while the Sheriff and Jake got caught Bickering, allowing me to move my zombies closer. I managed to get some good zombie cards, including some Taken Overs, a few Fires, a couple Lights Out and the Timber Peak card that gave me six cards in hand. Ed and Alice were being attacked and they ran outside together, quickly deciding to spend their Last Night on Earth in the grass outside the diner.

The Sheriff and Jake regrouped and ran to the trailer, but I was able to trap them inside with a combo of Lights Out and Locked Door. Jake was trapped inside and got infected before eventually turning.

The Sheriff met with Sally at the high school while Alice and Ed tried to join them. I kept forgetting to use cards that would keep my zombies from being shot and they had two Police Shotguns with extra ammo so the kills kept coming. They were eventually able to get all the upgrades on the last turn right before I gave the Sheriff an infection marker.

So good game, looking to try out one of the other scenarios, maybe a radio station one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Both the radio station scenarios (the one that came with the game and the free FFG website download) are great fun! Try 'em out as soon as you can.

http://www.flyingfrog.net/lastnightonearth/pdf/pdf_LNTP_WebS...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.