Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Leigh
United Kingdom
Leighton Buzzard
Beds
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So if I want the base game and gorm expansion do I just pledge $195 + PnP?

How will they know what additional thing I'm pledging for? I've never kicked anything before!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristoff Bergenholm
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At some point once the campaign closes, they will send you a survey where you will mark down exactly what your pledge is for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Son Do
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
So does that mean that once they send the survey you can mark down that you pledged more so you can pay more and get the upgraded expansions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua R
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
GO TO JAPAN!
badge
Artist: Shohei Otomo
mbmbmbmbmb
The Gaslight wrote:
So does that mean that once they send the survey you can mark down that you pledged more so you can pay more and get the upgraded expansions?

Make sure you pay first: your pledge amount should be the *total* for everything you want from the kickstarter. Your "reward level" will be whatever "base" level package you're pledging for.

My pledge is $285 and my reward level is $155. I'm getting the "survivor" level plus six $15 figures and a pack of 50 base inserts.

A couple weeks after the KS finishes (usually) they'll send a survey in which you specify what the money beyond your pledge level is for.

Edit: oh, and if you're international, the additional $45 for shipping is on top of everything else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leigh
United Kingdom
Leighton Buzzard
Beds
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bah now I've pledged Ahh well if its not very good I'll just offload it onto someone in the UK mwahahahaha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Wong
Singapore
Singapore
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
blunder1983 wrote:
Bah now I've pledged Ahh well if its not very good I'll just offload it onto someone in the UK mwahahahaha

If its not good, who would buy it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Vincent Alonzo
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
phoeniix wrote:
blunder1983 wrote:

If its not good, who would buy it?

We didn't buy it. We donated to the project to help see it produced, and in exchange we are receiving the game.

That's what Kickstarter is at its core, a site to help ppl gather resources to get their ideas off the ground, and it think ppl forget that sometimes when dealing with the site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.