Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Hawaii» Forums » Rules

Subject: Moving back to the beach for free AND THEN to a place in the same turn: Yea or nea? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary L
Canada
flag msg tools
Dear Mr. Daigle,

Hello, hello! I was thrilled to pick up Hawaii and just have a quick question.

On one's turn is it possible to move back to the beach for free and then return to the rectangular places? In other words, could I move from a top rectangle to the beach and then a bottom rectangle for only 0 + 1 = 1 foot?

The spirit of the game would seem to indicate that the answer is no, but we'll play it the way you intended.

Salutations,

Violin Man

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Brownsill
United Kingdom
Milton Keynes
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Already answered here

Movement Question

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Walker
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
So many douchebags, so few bullets.
mbmbmbmbmb
violin man wrote:
Dear Mr. Daigle,

Hello, hello! I was thrilled to pick up Hawaii and just have a quick question.

On one's turn is it possible to move back to the beach for free and then return to the rectangular places? In other words, could I move from a top rectangle to the beach and then a bottom rectangle for only 0 + 1 = 1 foot?

The spirit of the game would seem to indicate that the answer is no, but we'll play it the way you intended.

Salutations,

Violin Man

No.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary L
Canada
flag msg tools
Thank you to both of you for your help--I skimmed through the posts but clearly missed that one. blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.