Subject: Replacement tokens from Hasbro rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Nguyen
Australia
Erskineville
New South Wales
flag msg tools
After losing a couple of chicken tokens, I contacted Hasbro Australia about replacements and was promptly advised that it would be $2+shipping for a set of 12 including stickers. Awesome!!

I'm not sure if this will apply to any other Hasbro branches but it's worth a try.
Also, I'll soon be in the possession of a bunch of spare tokens if anybody is missing some from their own sets (note that older editions had differently sized tokens). PM me if interested.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fer moros
South Korea
Kwang-Ju
Gwangju
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
good finding!
So I understand that these are tokens for the new edition? aka the smaller one?
I have 2 missing, but are from the first edition of the game
thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Nguyen
Australia
Erskineville
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Yes indeed, new edition only.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukasz Respondek
Poland
Pawonkow
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought an incomplete set - there were only 4 discs, so I contacted Hasbro Poland, and they answered that they are unable to sell replacements, as for now the game is unavailable here. My search for buttons similar to those which were used by some of BGG members also was fruitless. Luckily, I found another solution (at least for now):

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony C
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted the manufacturer on the box in America (sorry, can't remember right now but it wasn't Hasbro) and they sent me an email saying they didnt have replacement pieces but would send me a whole new game! But now that i think about it, that was almost 3 months ago

Maybe its time for a follow up email.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.