Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Stevens
United States
Englewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I need clarification on what exactly does "SWAP PLACES" mean.

Where do they swap places? Survival TRACK? clueless… oboebill

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gillum the Stoor
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just pick two animal cards that are face-up in play in front of two different players. Swap the two animal cards between the two players. Don't change whether they are healthy or not.

For example, suppose that you have an endangered insect with food-chain value of 2 and an opponent has a healthy amphibian with a food-chain value of 4. If you play Wanderlust, you can switch the two cards so that you have a a healthy amphibian with a food-chain value of 4 and your opponent has an endangered insect with food-chain value of 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, you mean 'swap places'?

Brilliant!

laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Stevens
United States
Englewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you for the Wanderlust CARD clarification.

I am trying to be open minded on my opinion of this game. According to most of the video review on BBG the game has too many overly powerful cards and it is tough to get back into the game once you are behind. And no one seems to like it because of the lucky draw of the EVENT ACTION CARDS. I can see their point as helping players in the lead to increase their point total namely:
Domination
Longevity
Solar Flare
Thawing Glaciers.
I am considering not using these cards in a 4 player game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.