Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I take it the Admiral Phase begins after ALL carriers, with their separate initiative card ratings, have had their turns. (been a while since I played...& I'm playing thru the game now so this weekend my gaming buddy & I can play without relearning during our precious gaming time!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Hill
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dirty Harry wrote:
I take it the Admiral Phase begins after ALL carriers, with their separate initiative card ratings, have had their turns. (been a while since I played...& I'm playing thru the game now so this weekend my gaming buddy & I can play without relearning during our precious gaming time!)

There is an admiral phase at the end of each carrier turn. The game turn summary at the end of the rules is a bit confusing. See the top of page 13 in the rule book, first paragraph.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kinga1965 wrote:
Dirty Harry wrote:

There is an admiral phase at the end of each carrier turn. The game turn summary at the end of the rules is a bit confusing. See the top of page 13 in the rule book, first paragraph.

Yes thanks. I was thinking the Admiral Phase was done once ALL the carriers had their turns (initiative/Action cards) I did read the top of pge 13...Admiral's actions...'the next Carrier Turn begins when both players have completed one of three Admiral's Actions' but the Game Turn sequence on the back of the rules states 'Admiral Phase-pge13-Complete after the carrier action is finished'

That confused me as maybe it could mean ALL carriers actions or after an INDIVIDUAL CARRIER'S TURN?

And then after all carriers have had their turn the End Phase kicks in ('One Stage per turn') then back to the 'Strategy Phase' with a handing out of the new Action Initiative Cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.