mbmbmbmbmb
The rule book states:

Important!
A player cannot purchase and will never gain 2
identical Power tiles.
This includes all Powers with the same effects and
illustrations, even if they are of different colors like
Divine Action and Victory Point.

Should Divine Action actualy be Act of God?

Got to hand it to Matagot, another great job on another great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matagot Contact
Switzerland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You are absolutely right ! That is a bad translation from the original rules in french.

Thanks for pointing that out !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matagot Contact
Switzerland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The updated rulebook is now available on our website and soon here on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew DiGregorio
United States
West Babylon
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I'm a scary clown!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank goodness!

I came here to get the answer to this... i just picked up the game and am going thru the rules. I've been scratching my head for 30 minutes trying to figure out what i wasnt seeing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Luke
msg tools
I do not understand why you cannot have Act of God and Victory Point. Their effects do are not the same (Act of God gives you silver action token and Victory Point gives you a victory point). I don't know what they are referring to when they state "same effects and illustrations". Are we talking about illustrations on the background of the card, the illustrations for when the effect takes place (day, night, or battle), or the illustration for the effect itself?

I really am enjoying the game, but I feel like these little adjustments or loop holes are where the rules are falling apart for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse LeBreton
United States
Kingsford
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Even with the correction I was scratching my head like Cole was. Then I got it. The sentence is not comparing Act of God to Victory point directly. It's just pointing out that there are 3 copies of each type and Act of God and Victory point are two examples of this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.