El-ad David Amir
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/907824/top-strategy-arti...

Still waiting on that Corp follow-up
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Contig
United States
flag msg tools
(this is not a hint)
badge
(this is still the old picture and I am too lazy to update it)
mbmbmbmbmb
He has been re-encouraged to continue
byronczimmer wrote:
I've been re-encouraged to continue these... we'll see what my creative juices can come up with.

Also, I posted a note of encouragement 1 minute before he posted this. You can make the connection between the two if you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heck, Byron. I could see you doing a Corporate Meeting.

I could see this being done for each side after a Data Pack or cycle. I could see so much potential.

If you want help or support, I'm up for it, BRO.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric F
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
RTFM!
mbmbmbmb
I'd be down for helping too. I'm no english teacher, but I enjoy writing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Aw...

I've got two or three more in the works - keeping up with the Data Packs is making it a bit difficult, and focusing just on the Core set is no longer valuable.

Of course, the post after my indication that I'm encouraged indicated that there's 'no useful information' in there, which deflates a little bit. (I feel like that lead developer character in the current season of The Guild.)

The right mix of 'projects are finished' and 'other projects aren't worth starting yet' hits soon - and that free time is when I do stuff like this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.